advertlets

Friday 12 August 2011

Currently..

Saya dah nak habis study.. Like finally after almost 5 years. Dulu masa baru masuk, rasa nak mati tunggu nak habis study. Sekarang bila betul-betul nak habis, rasa berat pulak mahu berhenti. Kisah emo bersambung ke perenggan seterusnya..

I still remember when I first came to the university, everything was completely new for me. I felt like I was an alien who just arrived from other planet. Slowly I grew up and try to accept all those changes.

Other part of me is excited to begin my new life. I can't wait to be what I want. I hope everyone that I know will pray for my best. I do appreciate you all and will never forget. I'm glad that I never ran out of people to depend on. I'm blessed.

Pesanan. Hargailah apa yang terjadi di dalam hidup anda. I believe that apa yang pahit akan manis juga akhirny. Jangan lah asyik nak complain over everything.


Ok, bye! :)


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment